KWHCoin is moving forward! In recent weeks, there have been a lot of exciting developments:
- A very successful pre-sale where we raised $1.1 million USD
- New employees joining our already amazing team, including N. Gina. Malak as Chief Operating Officer, Michael E. Rubin as Chief Marketing Officer, and Tamika Leverette as HR Director.
- Tangible progress in our on-the-ground projects in Puerto Rico, which we’ll share more in a future post.
With success, however, comes new challenges. To meet them head-on, we’ve decided to move our planned Initial Coin Offering back to February 8, 2018.
We must stress that this move is NOT being made in response to any clear and present threat. All funds and data are safe. We could have executed our ICO as originally planned on January 25, but we felt it was wise to take a more conservative course of action. We want to take the additional time to put our best foot forward from a marketing and technology standpoint. In addition, we want to make sure every step is being taken to address any future security and fiduciary concerns that may arise.
Rest assured, this decision did not come lightly. But we feel it is the best move to make to protect the security and financial contributions of the KWHCoin community. That means dotting every I and crossing every T — and then doing it again.
Bottom line: safeguarding your trust matters more than being fast. Improving the lives of 1.2 billion people across the globe without reliable energy access demands nothing less.
We appreciate your patience and your support.
Please reach out to us any time…
- On Twitter, Facebook, or Telegram.
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By giving us a call at 888-KWH-COIN (888-594-2646).
Our door is always open and we’re listening.