KWHCoin is on a mission to deliver clean, reliable energy to a global, decentralized network, serving as a baseline compensation mechanism for the emerging Internet of Energy (IoE). Ultimately, KWHCoin aims to provide access to clean energy markets to anyone with a smartphone or computer.
Conceptually, KWHCoin is a blockchain-based solution for a cost-effective and network incentive-based structure to help shift from fossil fuels to efficiency and renewables.
But let’s be honest: this hardly sounds like a new idea, does it? So what makes KWHCoin truly special in a sea of ICOs?
- KWHCoin is ACTUALLY backed by energy.
- KWHCoin is a Peer-to-Peer Social Impact project.
- KWHCoin believes in building and maintaining a strong community.
1. KWHCoin is ACTUALLY backed by energy.
- KWHCoin is the native token for a decentralized application where prosumers, consumers and other distributed energy resources can connect and conﬁgure their energy resources.
- The KWHCoin represents a kilowatt hour (kWh) of deliverable energy output that was generated and distributed as part of work that occurred on our platform (distributed energy sources).
- Upstream value is automatically paired into a digital wallet and payment is in KWHCoin.
- The token models that we have developed are based on standards from the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI), and will provide the basis for our network based token system to compensate participants for distributed energy resources.
2. KWHCoin is a Peer-to-Peer Social Impact project.
The aim of the project is to add value to the emerging Internet of Energy (IoE), based on these principles and overall strategy:
- Serve as a baseline incentive and compensation model to lower the cost of solar and encourage investment in distributed energy resources.
- Aiding the energy underserved: KWHCoin leverages blockchain as a liberation technology to lower barriers and give renewable energy access to the 1.2 billion globally without electricity. 10% of all funds will go directly to fund Microgrid development and off grid technologies in Africa, South America, the Caribbean, and Southeast Asia.
- Building decentralized localized networks of renewable energy generation, minimizing transmission costs and carbon intensity in the energy transmission process.
- Develop a viable business model for a Net-Zero Energy marketplace with an open-source platform and database with peer-to-peer capabilities and without the requirement of a third party.
- KWHCoin gives consumers both the independence and the flexibility to choose an energy source that is 100% renewable, enabling citizens to contribute and benefit from the green economy and directly reduce carbon emissions by digitizing all energy-related operational activity.
- Peer-to-Peer transition model that unlocks value at the edges of the grid. This will empower prosumers and all network participants to receive maximum leverage in a network setting for their contributions in a green economy.
3. KWHCoin believes in building and maintaining a strong community.
- KWHCoin is working to build a community where entrepreneurs, bootstrappers, marketers, social influencers, businesses, sales people, environmentalists, climate change advocates, energy professionals, and any other like-minded individuals can come together and have FUN while improving the global quality of life.
- We see the KWHCoin community as a place where civil dialogue will bring people to think, create, embrace diversity and inclusion, and potentially even redefine leadership.
- Strong community begins and ends with trust. Therefore, KWHCoin sees decentralized governance as the future.
We appreciate your support! Please feel free to reach out to us any time in Social Media, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 888-KWH-COIN (888-594-2646). Our door is always open.